Commercial Automobile Insurance

Commercial Automobile Insurance

You must have car insurance if you own or lease a car or other vehicle.

Car insurance may protect you from:

  • having to pay to repair your car or other vehicle if it's damaged or in an accident
  • liability claims if you're held responsible for an accident causing damage to another person’s property or injury to other people

As a small business owner or a large corporation, a commercial automobile or fleet policy can provide you with financial protection. Commercial automobile insurance covers vehicles such as cars, trucks, vans and commercial use trailers.

Commercial Automobile insurance has specific issues that may not apply to personal automobile insurance:

  • Carrying limits of insurance that are reflective of the jurisdictions in which they operate
  • Fleet safety
  • The addition of protective endorsements that range from rental car coverage to protection for the hauling of dangerous goods
  • CVOR and USDOT requirements
  • MTO, DOT, and audit issues
  • Updates regarding legislative and regulatory changes such as hours of service, transporting hazardous materials, vehicle and driver standards.

Contact Us

Phone: (905) 681-7069
Toll Free: 1 (855) 681-7069
Fax: (905) 681-1054

View Our Brokers